I recently held my first Stamping 102 class - beyond the basics. 101 - covers our products, my history, making a card with the SIP technique (stamps, ink, paper) - and how to embelish it. Now 102 covers - the next steps. It goes over items like our punches, washi tape, watercoloring etc. Taking cards to the next level of FUN!
This is one of the projects we made - an adorable kitty card. The kitties and puppies in the catalog just make my heart warm - they are so, so cute!
I'm working on a Stamping 103 class - that will introduce the Big Shot and a few other tools - so wish me luck! In the meantime enjoy this little peek-a-boo kitty!
- SHOP NOW!!
- Join My TEAM - Become a Crazy Stamping Lady - earn Downline Loot!
- Cards for a Cause - Tim Tebow Foundation - Anti-Human Trafficking ministry
- What's Technique Club all about?????
- Stamp Events Full Cancellation/Refund Policy!
- Upcoming Stamping Events
- My Stampin' Up! story- Maureen Rauchfuss
- NEW! In-color Club - May through September 2021 commitment