Monday, September 11, 2017

FINAL PUSH - Let's help each other

Hi all - I just have to say - my Stampin' Up! customers are the best.  Thank you to everyone that has participated in my BIG PROMOTION to earn the trip to Alaska so far.  I am still about $2,000 in sales short - so any help would be greatly appreciated!  But I am working hard - and so trying to make this happen.  I'm offering the BIGGEST PROMOTION I have ever offered - so don't miss out!  If you want all the details drop me an email at crazystampinglady@gmail.com

I also want to thank all of you who came to my Open House last Saturday - it was wonderful seeing you all and thank you for your support!  I'll probably be having another Open House next May when the Annual Catalog is ending.  

I wanted to remind you I will be out of state from 9/16 through 10/6 so won't be having any events till after that. I am attending a reunion and memorial for my brother who recently passed away.  So being gone is making it extra tough to reach this goal - but I know with your help I can do it.  (Don't forget - if I get the trip - we ALL celebrate!)*   I'll be finalizing my calendar of October events soon - and get that list out to everyone!  For those with orders coming in - I still have family here who will put the orders together for your pick-up!  Or I can arrange delivery when I'm back.

Thank you again for all you do, and all you mean to me!

*Celebration event will be for all those who purchased from me October 2016 - September 2017.  The more you purchase - the more you'll celebrate :)
~Maureen

No comments: