I've shared a few images lately using the Eastern Palace Suite of products - but want to share one more. We made these recently at a class -and I just love them. "To think of You is to Smile". What an amazing sentiment. These came together so easy. On some we used the pre-tied felt ribbons SU has in their annual catalogs - and on others the ombre lime ribbon - both look terrific for that pop of color.
One these we also decorated the flap of the envelope with coordinating DSP to give it a fun finish - hope you can see it in the picture below.
These were done using SU's notecards and envelopes - which are a little smaller, but perfectly mailable with one stamp. They are perfect for jotting off a quick note to someone in your thoughts. Stop back soon for my inspiration! ~Maureen
- SHOP NOW!!
- THANK YOU - I EARNED A TRIP TO THE NORWEGIAN FJORDS!!
- Cards for a Cause 2023 - Doors of Hope Ministry of Murfreesboro, TN - April 2023 Bundle Bonus
- What's Technique Club all about?????
- Join My TEAM - Become a Crazy Stamping Lady - earn Downline Loot!
- My Stampin' Up! story- Maureen Rauchfuss
- Stamp Events Full Cancellation/Refund Policy!
- SHARE IT SUNDAY - FREE TUTORIAL SHEETS!!
- Upcoming Stamping Events