Sunday, September 24, 2017

Hostess gifts!

Today - I'm just sharing some of the Hostess gifts that I have given out in the past months.  These will be for this round of hostesses in my clubs, and when we start the next round the gift will change :)
Outside of Flo's hostess gift
and the inside of Flo's hostess gift
Outside of Cathy S's hostess gift
Inside of Cathy S's hostess gift
Outside of Nancy's Hostess gift
Outside of Kathy C's hostess gift
Outside of Lori's Hostess gift
I really love making these sets using the SU Clear-Mount stamp cases.  A notepad, pen and pocket all fit nicely inside, and you can just toss them in your purse to go where you go.  So convenient!  I'll be back soon with more stamping fun!  ~Maureen
Click on any image below to go directly to my online stamping store!

No comments: