Tuesday, May 30, 2017

I Scream ---- You Scream ---- We all scream for ice cream!

Love this fun, fun card - I send soooo many birthday cards - I need cute and quick.  So for this one - the banner is from the Tasty Treats Specialty DSP.  There are so many cute patterns in that DSP - that it is really hard to pic a favorite.
The ice cream cone is stamped from the Cool Treats set, and even though the DSP is retiring - this set is sticking around and it is stinkin' cute!   I took this second picture to showcase the Wink of Stella I added to the swirls on the ice cream - but it is still hard to see.
You are just gonna have to believe me that the glimmer on the dark part of the ice cream - simply made the card extra adorable.  Hope you stop by soon - as I have a lot more to share!!!   ~Maureen

No comments: