Here is one of two card designs we made at a recent Christmas card class. I do Christmas card classes each month, so that by the time December comes around - we have a nice stack of cards to send to family and friends.
This beautiful card actually uses two products that were not intended for Christmas -
Customers had the choice of using Bermuda Bay or Tempting Turquoise for their doves - and i think they both look beautiful.
Once you add a little bling and some shimmery ribbon - you have a lovely card ready for the Holidays! ~Maureen
- My Stampin' Up! story- Maureen Rauchfuss
- Upcoming Stamping Events!!
- Join My TEAM - Become a Crazy Stamping Lady - earn Downline Loot!
- UPDATED: Stampers Clubs
- Techniques from our Stampers Club
- TIPsy Tuesday
- Stamping for a Cause!
- Shoebox Swap Information
- Types of events I offer.....
- Stamp Events Full Cancellation/Refund Policy!
- Crazy Stamping Lady's Monthly Drawing RULES -
- Craft Items for Sale