So just a couple weeks ago we held a baby shower for my Daughter, Heidi who is expecting in June. It will be our eighth grandchild - a little boy - and I am just as excited as I was for my first who turned 14 yesterday! These are the invitations I made for the shower using the "Cupcakes and Carousals" set and coordinating DSP.
I don't know which angle shows it betters - but I colored parts of the carousal horse, and then added a little bling to the saddle strap! Inside was custom information that I printed on my computer.
And here are the coordinating Thank you cards that I finished last night - sending them off in the mail to my daughter today. She is such an amazing stamper - and I am a pretty clean and simple stamper - but am hoping that making these for her takes something off her plate right now.
They are definitely simple and my style - but I still think they are adorable.
Here's a close-up of one with just a little of the detail colored. Hope she likes them. Stop back soon to see some pictures of the shower and the decorations we made.
- SHOP NOW!!
- THANK YOU - I EARNED A TRIP TO THE NORWEGIAN FJORDS!!
- Upcoming Stamping Events
- Cards for a Cause 2022 - Agape House Ministries of Prescott AZ - October Bundle Bonus!
- What's Technique Club all about?????
- Join My TEAM - Become a Crazy Stamping Lady - earn Downline Loot!
- Stamp Events Full Cancellation/Refund Policy!
- My Stampin' Up! story- Maureen Rauchfuss
- Share it Sunday Tutorial Sheets