So I've been having fun making cards with the Inside the Lines Designer Series Paper from Sale-a-bration; and SU's amazing watercolor pencils. I just cut out squares of images from the paper and watercolored and just look how pretty they look on these cards.
I really love the floral design elements, and there are many -
And being able to color and blend the pencils - is a breeze -
This final one got a couple added - sparkly butterflies -
I know this paper is no longer available - but I am so excited that there is new coloring DSP in our brand new SU! catalog that begins on June 1 - so stay tuned!! See you soon. ~Maureen
- My Stampin' Up! story- Maureen Rauchfuss
- Upcoming Stamping Events!!
- Join My TEAM - Become a Crazy Stamping Lady - earn Downline Loot!
- UPDATED: Stampers Clubs
- Techniques from our Stampers Club
- TIPsy Tuesday
- Stamping for a Cause!
- Shoebox Swap Information
- Types of events I offer.....
- Stamp Events Full Cancellation/Refund Policy!
- Crazy Stamping Lady's Monthly Drawing RULES -
- Craft Items for Sale