Below is a close up so you can see the bling, as well as how we popped this little cutie up on dimensionals and added his candy cane and hat with glue dots. One of my favorite color combos is blue and red and I love how these colors came together on this card.
Tips and Tricks-
1) This card is a horizontal tent fold and opens from the bottom. The base is Whisper White.
2) The Pool Party layer is 3 1/4" x 4 1/4" and the Real Red layer is 3 1/2" x 4 1/4"
3) Stamp the verses with Pool Party as shown.
4) on a piece of 3" x 4 1/4" Whisper white - stamp the penguin and accessories, and cut out on Big Shot.
5) The penguin is popped up on dimensionals.
6) Accessories are adhered with glue dots.
7) Add gems as you like, for some holiday bling.
8) be sure to stamp front of envelope as shown!
Upcoming August Christmas Card class info -
Crazy Stamping Lady’s Coffee and Christmas Cards!!*
Starbucks Conference Room - 1861 E State Route 69 Prescott****
Wednesday, August 24, 2016
9:30 - 11:30 AM
Cost: $20 to make four beautiful handcrafted Christmas cards and envelopes.**
Or get this class FREE with an $50 merchandise order (pre S&H and tax) at the event.
YES, Christmas cards - I'll be holding this event each month through November, and if you attend each session you can have handmade cards ready to send to friends and relatives. Each month there are new designs. This is always a really popular class - so plan to join us.
Price includes your choice of beverage from Starbucks up to a $5.00 value; and all materials prepped and ready to complete your cards. Plus a little treat and a doorprize drawing. No additional purchase necessary.
Be ahead of the game for the holidays this year - lets get-together and have some fun!
Limit 8 due to space limitation in conference room. Must email me at email@example.com to RSVP and hold your spot, I will always confirm your place in the class by email or facebook messenger.
Class must be ½ full to avoid cancellation – so grab a friend (or 2 or 3) and come make something wonderful!Have Fun Stamping ~Maureen
Click on any image below to go right to my online store -