Hi All - each time my club meets my hostesses get a gift from me. Each time the club renews - I come up with a new gift idea. So today I'm sharing what I made for my club hostess in August, Yvonne. It's a composition notebook covered with some beautiful (retired) SU! DSP. I love the look of elegance. To cover these you just need to measure the book cover and cut the DSP to fit. I then trim up any extra eges after adhering with either spray adhesive - or our Tear and Tape adhesive. Tie on a little coordinating ribbon.
To make it personal - I added her initial and of course finished the inside covers also.
Here is the present all completed - you can see I added an RSVP pen with matching DSP and put it into a SU clear bag for presentation.
Each hostess in this rotation will receive one - although the paper color and styles will vary. I'll be sure to share them all with you. See you soon! ~Maureen
- My Stampin' Up! story- Maureen Rauchfuss
- In-color On-line Club - June through October 2018
- Upcoming Stamping Events!!
- Join My TEAM - Become a Crazy Stamping Lady - earn Downline Loot!
- What's Stamp Club all about?????
- Techniques from our Stampers Club
- TIPsy Tuesday
- Stamping for a Cause!
- Shoebox Swap Information
- Types of events I offer.....
- Stamp Events Full Cancellation/Refund Policy!
- Free Inspiration Sheet Libary