Here's a side view so you can see the dimension on the card. Tips and tricks are below.
Tips and Tricks-
1) This card is a tent fold and opens from the bottom. The base is Crumb Cake.
2) The white layer is 5 1/4" by 4" and is run through the Big Shot with the Softly Falling embossing folder.
3) Twine is tied around this layer before adhering to base. Also stamp "Merry Christmas" from the "Snow Place" set with Cucumber Crush.
4) Adhere this layer to card base with snail - raised embossing to the front, and the heavier snow to the top.
5) the Snowflakes are stamped tone on tone (Crumb Cake on Crumb Cake) using the snowflakes from "Snow Place" Several pieces of twine are tied through the top of tag and trimmed.
6) the Tree is cut from Cucumber Crush using the Perfect Pines framelits. The left side of the tree is adhered to the right side of the tag and this entire unit is popped up on dimensionals.
7) Cut a star out of the Gold Foil sheet using the Perfect Pines framelits. Adhere to top of tree with a glue dot.
8) be sure to stamp front of envelope as shown!
August Christmas Card class info -
Crazy Stamping Lady’s Coffee and Christmas Cards!!*
Starbucks Conference Room - 1861 E State Route 69 Prescott****
Wednesday, August 24, 2016
9:30 - 11:30 AM
Cost: $20 to make four beautiful handcrafted Christmas cards and envelopes.**
Or get this class FREE with an $50 merchandise order (pre S&H and tax) at the event.
YES, Christmas cards - I'll be holding this event each month through November, and if you attend each session you can have handmade cards ready to send to friends and relatives. Each month there are new designs. This is always a really popular class - so plan to join us.
Price includes your choice of beverage from Starbucks up to a $5.00 value; and all materials prepped and ready to complete your cards. Plus a little treat and a doorprize drawing. No additional purchase necessary.
Be ahead of the game for the holidays this year - lets get-together and have some fun!
Limit 8 due to space limitation in conference room. Must email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to RSVP and hold your spot, I will always confirm your place in the class by email or facebook messenger.
Class must be ½ full to avoid cancellation – so grab a friend (or 2 or 3) and come make something wonderful!
Have fun making these! ~Maureen
Click any image below to go directly to my online store.