Just have to say thank you to those who gave their lives for my freedoms! I was watching a video this morning that showed how many of our men and women died in different wars and it brought tears to my eyes. Such a fallen world we live in. We owe such a debt of gratitude for their fighting on our behalf! Thank you, thank you....I pray I never take that sacrifice lightly!
I just love the flower beds we have around our home. I've been picking fresh bouquets for a couple weeks now - but this week I was able to pick my first two peonies! Aren't they beautiful. My Mom used to have peony bushes and I loved them, and now I have some. My grand-daughter didn't even think they were real, they looked so perfect!
DON'T MISS OUT!! It's the final 24 hours of my FREE Ribbon Share offer - after tomorrow noon - I'll be charging for these shares. Any online order of $50 or more on my website (pre-S&H and tax) - gets you FREE ribbon. But your order has to be placed by tomorrow, May 31, 2016 at Noon! Full details HERE.
Above and below are two pictures of the ribbon you'll get in your share. 2 yards each of the 5 colors shown. So hurry and place your order and be sure to use the hostess code I gave!
Gotta run - some bbq ribs are calling my name :) Have a blessed and safe Memorial Day! ~Maureen
- SHOP NOW!!
- THANK YOU - I EARNED A TRIP TO THE NORWEGIAN FJORDS!!
- Upcoming Stamping Events
- Cards for a Cause 2022 - Agape House Ministries of Prescott AZ - October Bundle Bonus!
- What's Technique Club all about?????
- Join My TEAM - Become a Crazy Stamping Lady - earn Downline Loot!
- Stamp Events Full Cancellation/Refund Policy!
- My Stampin' Up! story- Maureen Rauchfuss
- Share it Sunday Tutorial Sheets