First of all - I have to share my little cutie patootie! My youngest grandchild, Kyan turned 3 this week - and even though we weren't there with him - this picture warms my heart! I love the donuts with candles - how clever is that - and from the smile on his face - it was a hit!!!
Here's the card I sent to him - bursting with birthday wishes - I used the negatives from the SU Sunburst Die to make the card and it turned out great!!!
Also had some fun myself last week - as I went to my first ever paint party. Here is my picture. I had such a good time, and was really happy with it!
My date was my daughter, Jenee, and hse had a great time too. Here you can see our painting crew!
Thank you to Rosie Carroll for throwing a great party and inviting us!!! ~Maureen
- My Stampin' Up! story- Maureen Rauchfuss
- In-color On-line Club - June through October 2018
- Upcoming Stamping Events!!
- Join My TEAM - Become a Crazy Stamping Lady - earn Downline Loot!
- What's Stamp Club all about?????
- Techniques from our Stampers Club
- TIPsy Tuesday
- Stamping for a Cause!
- Shoebox Swap Information
- Types of events I offer.....
- Stamp Events Full Cancellation/Refund Policy!
- Free Inspiration Sheet Libary