Sharing the second card we made at my May Christmas Card class - this simple and rustic tree. I love natural for my Christmas cards - so many, many times - our craft cardstock is a go to. This card is really simple - strips are 1/2" wide and range in length from 2" to 3 1/2" Did not lay them perfectly straight, although you could, but I wanted mine a bit catty-wampus.
Then we punched a gold star for the top of the tree and added a cute little linen thread bow for an accent. Fun, cute and fast - my type of card. See you soon! ~Maureen
- My Stampin' Up! story- Maureen Rauchfuss
- In-color On-line Club - June through October 2018
- Upcoming Stamping Events!!
- Join My TEAM - Become a Crazy Stamping Lady - earn Downline Loot!
- What's Stamp Club all about?????
- Techniques from our Stampers Club
- TIPsy Tuesday
- Stamping for a Cause!
- Shoebox Swap Information
- Types of events I offer.....
- Stamp Events Full Cancellation/Refund Policy!
- Free Inspiration Sheet Libary