Sunday, April 24, 2016

Sunday Morning Musings - Shoebox Swapping with my TEAM!

So much going on in my life - but I LOVE getting some time to just sit and have some fresh coffee out of a beautiful mug - and relax with stamping and creating.  I get such peace and enjoyment from this hobby and business of mine.  Thank God everyday for this blessing.
So we ended our last Team meeting as we always do - with a Shoebox Swap - and it was fun, as always!  Here are Annette and Paula checking out some card samples.
Below is Annette's card for the Shoebox Swap -note the wink of Stella glimmer on the fern -
Here is Paula's Card -Cannot believe this stamp set is being retired - if you love BUGS, then be sure to order this one before it is gone for good!
And the final card I'm sharing today is Teri's swap card - this was her first swap with our group - and she incorporated another hobby of hers (photography) into her creation.  Sorry for a bit of glare on the photo.
 Great cards ladies - had so much fun creating with you.  I have a few more to share soon from this event!  Our next TEAM meeting is in July,and then I'm looking at a special TEAM event for this fall and hoping it all falls into place.  See you soon! ~Maureen

No comments: