Saturday, April 2, 2016

Paper Pumpkin Celebration!!!

Stampin' Up! just mailed out their millioneth Paper Pumpkin kit and to celebrate they are including a FREE bonus stamp set with the April kit - so now is the time to sign up! 
 These kits are amazing, and fun, and easy, and complete - and did I say amazing?!?!  Each month a complete kit comes right to your door - and each month it is a surprise - sometimes cards, sometimes 3D items - sometimes scrapbooking items.  That's all part of the fun!  With your very first kit you will receive an acrylic block - that you will need to keep and use for future kits.  But other than that - everything you need comes in the monthly kits - precut cardstock, envelopes, adhesives, embellishments, etc. - all included.  When my kits come - the grandkids want me to open immediately so we can see what it is and CREATE!!  These kits only take an hour or two max. to create - so grab a cup of something delish and relax and have fun!!!  This was the amazing March kit - cards, envelopes and gift card enclosures.
Below is one of the cards made up just as it came in the kit -
But I wanted to use it to create some cards for a class, and I didn't really need the gift card enclosures - so I cut them up, added different bases and some glitter washi - and Voila!  You can make these kits into whatever you want them to be.
To get the bonus set in your April kit - you must sign up by April 10, 2016!  So don't wait - sign up NOW!!  Just go to https://mypaperpumpkin.com?demoid=6426 and sign up now and let the FUN begin.  Any questions - just email me through the link to the right side of my blog - or leave me a message below.   I'll be back soon with more stamping fun!!!  ~Maureen

No comments: