Sunday, April 17, 2016

Sunday Morning Musings! April 17, 2016

My how times flies - I cannot believe it's been over a week since I blogged.  I promise I will try to do better.  My goal is always every other day - and sometimes I'm great and blog every day - and others - well this past week was an example of that.  In my defense the last week or so was filled with -
*a trip to Cambria CA for some much needed R&R to celebrate Hubbies birthday
*a trip to Southern CA to see family and hold my TEAM meeting for my downline
*a special Gramma/Papa day with our sweet grand-daughter, Makai
*a lot of family time and energy spent trying to decide what is best for my 95 year old Mother-in-laws living situation
*new concrete work going in at our home - extending driveway, adding a backyard patio
*cortisone shots in my knee to relieve some pain of a recent knee twist
and much, much more - so busy was the word!  Below is a picture of two of my sweet team members, Karen and Virginia at our Shoebox swap!
Karen brought a bunch of beautiful card samples to share with the group - and I thought I would share some of them with all of you also - for some creative inspiration.  Thanks Karen - love them!! Stop back soon to see the cards we created at the Shoebox swap.
 
 
 
 
 
 
See you soon!!! Promise :)   ~Maureen

No comments: