Sunday, July 17, 2011

Shoebox Swap

Well - It's Sunday if you're reading this the day posted - so we're probably on our way home from Convention - exhausted!!! But I'm sure it was well worth it :) The 405 is supposed to be closed - so our drive from the airport will probably be a long time - but we're going to relax and take it easy till we get home to our own little beds :) Our little demo group did our own shoebox swap while at convention, and here is the card I had them make. I think it turned out really nice. It uses the "Fabulous Florets" stamp set from the Summer mini - colors are Baja Breeze, Early Espresso and Wild Wasabi. Don't they look great together. Here it all is getting ready to get packed for the trip.

We also stamped the envelope and inside of card to match.

I liked it enough that I made several more up for my own use, and I think I'll make a few more in orange tones.

No comments: