Sunday, July 24, 2011

Happy Birthday to ME!!

First of all, I am so sorry for an entire week with NO posts - YIKES!!! Convention was amazing and I'll be posting some bits on that - but I came home to immediately having to work a couple 12 hour days to get ready for my International Student orientation. Then it was my birthday - then we did a day at Ronald McDonald house - so - finally - here I am :)
I wanted to share some of the beautiful birthday cards I received - this group is from my downline!! This one is from Toni - From Lisa -

From Jeri -

From Sandy -

From Kathy B -

From Karen -


Thank you all - it meant the world to me to get these wonderful cards during such a busy week. Lifted my spirits every day!! You're the best!

3 comments:

Anne Marie Hile said...

Happy Birthday to you! Looks like you got some gorgeous cards to celebrate your big day! Very pretty and so much wonderful inspiration! :)

Shari Winterstein said...

Happy Birthday. So glad to have you back and what a nice collection of greetings for your special day. Blessings and joy! :)

Penny Hanuszak said...

Happy belated birthday Maureen! Wow you've been so busy. Hope you got a chance to relax and really enjoy your special day! The cards are just awesome. TFS!