Thursday, July 28, 2011

ENJOY some Palm Tree Perks for me to go to Fiji!

I want to go to Fiji!!!

This year's Stampin' Up! incentive trip is taking all qualifying demonstrators to Fiji, and I want to be one of them!! So throughout the next 11 months keep your eyes open for these incredible "palm tree perks" that I will be offering on a regular basis.

These are great deals for you, and will help me on my way to Fiji! Plus - if I make it to Fiji everyone who helped me get there by purchasing products from me this year - will be invited to an all out "Fiji Funtastic" event! You won't want to miss it, so check out the current amazing bundle special I'm offering you of our brand new In color products...

Order the perks "In-color Bundle"*

(colors are-calypso coral, wisteria wonder, pool party, island indigo, and lucky limeaide)
You'll get one package of the In color assorted Card Stock ($6.95 value)
Plus a 2 yard sampler of each of the 5 In color ruffled ribbons ($9.95 value)
(shown in lucky limeaide, but you will receive all of the colors listed above)

Plus, one full package of the In color polka dot brads ($7.95 value)

And you'll get a sampler of one sheet of each color/pattern, (10-12x12 pieces) of the 2011-12 In color designer series paper pack ($5.50 value) All for $25.00 plus shipping & handling and tax. This is a total value of $30.35 (you basically get the paper FREE). So you'll get a savings of over $5.00 on the bundle; and a great sampler of the In-color products! It's the perfect way to try out all the new 2011 in colors. But, be sure to email me right away with your order, as this offer ends Sunday July 31st at 11:00am! All orders must be picked up from my home or an additional shipping cost may apply.
Email me now at - crazystampinglady@gmail.com

*Note - this is a special offered and available from me personally - it is not a Stampin' Up! special.

1 comment:

Penny Hanuszak said...

Great incentive Maureen and great idea! I can see you in Fiji now!