- SHOP NOW!!
- THANK YOU - I EARNED A TRIP TO THE NORWEGIAN FJORDS!!
- Cards for a Cause 2023 - Doors of Hope Ministry of Murfreesboro, TN - April 2023 Bundle Bonus
- What's Technique Club all about?????
- Join My TEAM - Become a Crazy Stamping Lady - earn Downline Loot!
- My Stampin' Up! story- Maureen Rauchfuss
- Stamp Events Full Cancellation/Refund Policy!
- SHARE IT SUNDAY - FREE TUTORIAL SHEETS!!
Thursday, July 7, 2011
Convention 2011 Cards
So I've been busy, busy getting ready for my downline appreciation luncheon this weekend, and for Convention next week - woo, hoo!! There are some things I don't want to share yet, but I did want to share these. They are my cards for an organized swap I entered in for Convention. I used the new Hostess set "Faith in Nature" which I absolutely love. It's perfect for watercoloring - very "artsy" look to it - Here's a close up of the card - using Pear Pizzaz, Blushing Bride, Soft Suede, Basic Black and Vanilla. Each one was watercolored so they vary a bit - but I think they all came out great. And an even closer close-up of the water-coloring - isn't it pretty. I used watercolor paper, and found if you bend the corner a bit it will split and you can seperate it in two pieces - it makes it go twice as long, but even better, it is lighter and thinner then and adds less weight to your cards. Let me know what you think.