Thursday, July 14, 2011

Conv Hotel Buddy gifts -

Each year when we go to Convention, those of us who go from my downline and stay in the same hotel exchange gifts - it's always fun to see what is created - and I'm sure this year will be no different. So this year I decided to make everyone a photo album - I make my own album for my convention pictures each year - so it made sense. Here they are lined up and ready to go -

And here is a close-up of the front. I used the great "Travel Log" set from the current Summer mini. It didn't make it into the new catalog (but still might next year-as Summer mini sets have come back a year later) - but I still love it! It's perfect for all those summer vacation trips.

Here's the inside - it has the list of the ladies who are going this year in our little group. They can put in their pictures, or their swap cards - or whatever they want. Hope they like them! I'll share what I get when I get home - woo hoo!!

2 comments:

Penny Hanuszak said...

Very cute and practical too Maureen...........bet everyone just loved them! TFS.

Theresa Niehoff
Stampin Up! Demonstrator
said...

Maureen, Thank you so much for the buddy gift! You are awesome and I love the album!