Thursday, March 17, 2011

Help Me - Help JAPAN!

Hi All, As many of you have seen over the past days - I work at a College with International Students, and have many students who have family in the areas ravaged by the earthquakes and tsunamis as well as the current nuclear issues. My heart goes out to all of them, and I'd like to help -
Earthquake Survivors

Tsunami hitting

Nuclear Plant


So here is what I'd like to do and I hope you can help me -

From now through Sunday, March 20 at midnight, I am donating ALL* of my profits from any online or email orders received for Stampin' Up! products to the International Red Cross for Japan relief. I will put a check in the mail on Monday the 21st and update you all as to the total donated. You can click on my side bar to order directly through my Stampin' Up! site and have the order delivered directly to you, or you can email me at mrauchfuss@aol.com with your order if you are local and I will get your order to you.

*DISCLAIMER: I do not want to take business from your current demonstrator if you currently have one. I suggest you contact them and see if they will do the same thing and then you can order through them - the goal is to raise money for the victims of these multiple disasters. I'd actually like to challenge other demonstrators to make this same offer to their customers - together we can make a difference!

1 comment:

Debbie Martin said...

This is a nice thing you are doing. I have already sent my check off to the American Red Cross and hope everyone is doing the same.