Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Downline Project

This was our project at the downline meeting this past Saturday - it's a cute little pouch made from SU's petal cone die - it would be perfect to fill with treats for Easter. The glare in the picture is from the irridescent shred we put in it - wow! I originally saw this on Becky Roberts site here - http://inkingidaho.blogspot.com/2011/02/petal-cone-carrots.html and then made it my own. Then I wanted to share this goodie with you. I didn't get a picture of all the wonderful food we had at the meeting courtesy of Virginia, Annette and Lisa - thank you ladies!! But I had to take a picture of this yummy Angel Food Blueberry cake from Virginia - she said it is a 2 pt per serving treat (for those of us on WW's).

Anyway - all you do is mix an Angel Food cake mix and a can of pie filling and then bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes (I think that's what she said) - so moist and delish!!

No comments: