Tuesday, December 6, 2016

Nothing like a cookie to start a Fiesta!

Here's one of the cute little treats my TEAM got from me at OnStage earlier this month.  I wanted to share a bit more about these guys - because I think they are just STINKIN' Cute!  It was pretty much my first time using our Birthday Fiesta Bundle.
These little pockets are so easy to make - they are all over Pinterest.  See diagrams below.  1) Start with a 6"x6" piece of paper and fold diagonally,  2) Turn so that it sits in front of you like a triangle with the point at the top, 3) Fold the bottom right corner up to the center of the left side, 4) Fold the bottom left corner up to the center of the right side, 5) Fold down from the top of the triangle the front sheet only forming a little cup.  It will hold it's shape without any adhesives and you can fill as you like.
I slipped a chocolate chip cookie into each treat cup, and slipped the entire thing into one of SU's clear envelopes, folding the back down and taping.  Then I decorated the front with the verse flag, and the cute little llama.  
What a fun way to give someone a little treat!  These would be adorable as party favors, or place settings - fill with candy, cookies, gift tags - or whatever your heart fancies. 
Don't forget the Year-End closeouts sale going on right now - click on banner below to go to my online store -
https://www.stampinup.com/ecweb/default.aspx
See you soon!  ~Maureen
Click on any image below to go directly to my online store - 

No comments: