Monday, December 19, 2016

Merry Everything - Happy Always!!!

So I'm sharing a quick and cute card that we recently made.  It came together so quickly - but I love the look and it just makes me smile!  I used the "Suite Seasons" set - which is great as it has verses that cover Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas and a general verse - so it makes it very versatile (no pun intended).
Also used the "This Christmas" lightweight Designer Series Paper - which I LOVE!!!!  I have it on a ton of cards this year - great designs, and because it is lightweight it is wonderful for adding layers to your card, without the bulk for mailing.  It is of course reversible, so here it is using the other side.
After assembling the card we added three little red gems - these are actually the clear Stampin' Up! gems - just colored ahead of time with a red sharpie.  It adds that little bit of bling that every holiday card needs.
Hope you like this card - I think it's perfect - clean, sharp and simple!  Would love to hear what you think!  ~Maureen
Some of the items used to create this card - click on any image below to go directly to my online store -

No comments: