So December's class was my last of the year - we'll start making Christmas cards again in January for 2017! I really love this design..I saw a few similar on Pinterest -but gave it my own twist. So you can see the deer in the first card facing the left. This was made by cutting on the back white side of the foil paper - which was recommended - but it seems to give a little ridge around the edge.
So I decided to try cutting on the foil side (so deer faces the right) and it give it a much smoother rounded edge. I like it better - and I had no trouble with it. Unfortunately, all of the ones in class were made like above - but they are still lovely.
I just love the look of the copper foil on the deer - so elegant and a little understated. Really nice card if you are sending one off to a person of the male persuasion - as it's a bit rustic looking to me. And I LOVE washi tape - fun, fast and looks terrific!
Here are the cards side by side - as I said - they both look great -and I kind of like that the deer can face either way.
See you all soon!! ~Maureen
Click on any image below to go directly to my online store!
- My Stampin' Up! story- Maureen Rauchfuss
- In-color On-line Club - June through October 2018
- Upcoming Stamping Events!!
- Join My TEAM - Become a Crazy Stamping Lady - earn Downline Loot!
- What's Stamp Club all about?????
- Techniques from our Stampers Club
- TIPsy Tuesday
- Stamping for a Cause!
- Shoebox Swap Information
- Types of events I offer.....
- Stamp Events Full Cancellation/Refund Policy!
- Free Inspiration Sheet Libary