Saturday, December 20, 2014

My exchange gift...

Today I wanted to share another one of our exchange gifts.  Diane ended up with my gift after the exchange game - and here is the Rose Tree I made. 
It's a cardboard cone covered with lots (and I mean lots) of beautiful paper roses. I was really surprised at how many it took - but it was a fun project to make.  I used some discontinued black polka dot DSP along with our current newsprint.
Here's a close up of the roses - you can see they are really packed in there.  The Stampin' Up! die really made making them a breeze though.  Everything was attached with a glue gun - so went together very quickly.
Hope you liked it.  I hope to make a few more and will share if I do.  See you soon ~ Maureen

1 comment:

Christy Fisher said...

I would like to know how you made the roses please