Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Fun Christmas Treats

Today I just wanted to share a couple of cute and easy Christmas treats I made.  These first ones us Stampin' Up!'s cello treat bags.  I just filled them with some Christmas colored Jelly Beans - closed the top with a strip of taped DSP and added a punched tree, heart and gem.  Then on the last day of work before Christmas I took them with me and handed out - everyone LOVED and it was a nice way to say Merry Christmas!
Then I made these adorable little fry boxes to hold some amazing chocolate mints to give to my Leadership Team.  I used the SU Kraft Cardstock which is great - as it is a bit heavier than regular cardstock.  Then added the strip of DSP, treat, heart and gem.  Tied up a bag of the yummy mints and voila!
I don't know about you, but I am always looking for cute little treat ideas for neighbors, co-workers, downline, grandkids and thought these turned out great - hope you liked them too!  ~Maureen
Some of the products used -

No comments: