Sunday, December 21, 2014

Gift exchange....

Today's sharing starts with Sarah's exchange gift - look at this lovely packaging - all done with Stampin' Up products - one of my favorite cardstock that we currently offer and look at that ribbon!

Lois was the lucky recipient of this beautiful glass plate filled with homemade fudge - look so yummy!!

And one  more - this was the package from Paula - card and bow made with SU paper and look at the adorable painted snowman ornament. 

I was the luck recipient - which was awesome because I fell in love with the ornament.  Then when I opened the box - look at this amazing wreath that was inside!!   I hit the jackpot!

And here it is - proudly displayed in my home - I love it Paula!

There are a few more gifts to share with you  - so stop back soon.  ~Maureen

No comments: