Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Final Exchange Gifts

Final day of our gift exchange - hope you like all the project ideas you saw.  So first i am sharing the packaging from Diane - this paper has been so popular-as has the ribbon.  And why not -they are beautiful.
And here is the card she made for her - using this month's Paper Pumpkin kit - with her own twist on it!
And Virginia was the recipient in our gift exchange - Diane made her this adorable little light up Christmas tree with last month's Paper Pumpkin kit and an extra decorated tealight to go with it.
And now time for an apology - here is Virginia's gift - and Heidi was the recipient.  Heidi had to leave early - so I was supposed to give the gift to her and take a picture.  Yes - I gave the gift to her - did I get a picture - nooooooo!!!  I am so sorry Virginia.  If I can get a picture next time I see her I will do so - but it was a lovely antique picture holder - just Heidi's style!
See you all soon - we'll end the gift-giving here on Christmas eve.  Wishing you all a wonderful Christmas day full of blessings.  ~Maureen

No comments: