Saturday, December 22, 2012

Quick and Easy Christmas Ornament

Today I want to share a quick idea for Christmas ornaments you can make in a jiffy.  Use plastic ornaments, and its great to do with the kids.  All you need is 20 - 1/2" x 3" strips of DSP (designer series paper).  Just take each strip, wrap tightly around a pencil, slide off the end of the pencil and push into ornament - keep doing till all 20 are done and voila!
And here's what I use for my ornament hangers - colored paper clips.  Just bend them from their original shape at the bottom into an "S" shape -
Slip bottom portion of "S" onto ornament and bend to close -
 Then hang on your tree - fun!!! If I get a chance later this week - I'll add some ribbon bows to kick them up a notch - but they look great on the tree just as is. 
Have fun making some of your own!  ~Maureen

No comments: