Monday, December 24, 2012

Christmas Decorating

I love Christmas!!! The sights, the sounds, the smells ~ so today I thought I'd share a few of my decorations in my home.  First - here is my tree with the angel on top - I especially love all the lights off except for the tree and just laying on the couch looking at it - it gives me warm fuzzies :)
Next is how I display my cards.  I saw this on pinterest and thought what a great idea.  I hang several ribbons down my pantry door, and attach the cards with decorated clothespins as I receive them.  
I also love nativities and have several of them throughout my home - this is one of my favs.
This year I wrapped several pictures throughout my home like gift packages to give the rooms that extra festive look.
 
This is my favorite Nativity.  I purchased it piece by piece years ago from Avon - and I love it.  Every year I can't wait to set it up - I think it is so beautiful!!
Hope you liked my little tour :)   ~Maureen

No comments: