Monday, December 17, 2012

December Cards - Card #1

Today I want to share the first of three cards we made at my recent December Cards, Cards, Cards Stamp Camp - it uses Jolly Bingo Bits and I think it's adorable.  Everyone needs Thank You's for the Christmas gifts - so I wanted to make some.  The Thank You is from Cute and Curly - another of my favorite sets.  The colors are Whisper White, Riding Hood Red and Gumball green.  The gem on the top of the tree and the three on the holly were colored with Sharpies to get the yellow and red tones.  This is a great layout to use when you are using those tiny stamps like the ones from Jolly Bingo Bits! 
Hope you enjoyed - stop back tomorrow for card #2, and plan to join us on January 8 for my next Cards Stamp Camp - email me now to RSVP!  ~Maureen

No comments: