Thursday, August 25, 2011

MISSING IN ACTION

HI all - just a quick note to apologize for the lack of posts recently - lots of excuses - probably no good reason :)

1) I am trying - unsuccessfully to get over a miserable summer cold - that has just wiped me out.
2) It is the first week of school at the college I work at and it has been crazy busy.
3) I've had two Stamp Camps to prep for; one swap to finish; a grand-daughter's birthday celebration; Palm Tree Perks items to get ordered; grand-kids back to school; a hubby with bronchitis and a in-home workshop for SU to get ready for - all in the last two weeks!

Somehow blogging just got pushed WAAAAAAAAAY! back. But - hopefully I'll be back up and blogging in a day or two. As an apology - one of my first blogs back will be a BLOG CANDY give-away - so watch for that.

Love ya all - Maureen

No comments: