Sunday, August 28, 2011

Happy Birthday Card

Today I want to share the cute Minnie Mouse Birthday card I made for Kamili last week. Here is the outside - I punched the white circles and used the embedded embossing technique to make it look like a polka dot background. The mini mouse if just three circles punched and put together, and the bow is cut out off flower punch from SU's Blossom Bouquet Triple Layer punch. I also used the "Happy Birthday" from the Perfectly Penned set. To me it has the Disney look to it. Here is the inside of the card. Where I used the outside layer from the blossom above to frame a smaller Mickey head. I think it turned out so cute!!So for all of you who are "uber" observant - you'll remember I've been making voice cards for the grandkids this year where I sing "Happy Birthday" to them. But when it came time to make Kamili's card I could not find the card base anywhere. So one "Sound Card" is on order, and once it arrives this card will be transformed for her. Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a cute card! I am going to try the openID