Friday, August 5, 2011

Belated Birthday Presents!

So this was a FUN week of continuing my birthday celebration. First I got this lovely gift from Marc and Elaine for my birthday. The card is beautiful, and she wrapped and decorated this beautiful candle for me. I love candles and always have them burning, and this one smells wonderful!! Thank you both. Plus Elaine signed up to be a Crazy Stamping Lady with our group this past month - she signed under my daughter Heidi - and I'm so happy to welcome her to our group!!Then Wednesday evening Heidi had a downline meeting with her downline group to share her goal of winning the Fiji trip this year through SU; and to help them plan and create some projects that could be used at a workshop of their own. How great is that. Two of her downline had recently had birthdays and she made them beautiful fabric covered birthday gift boxes - that I just loved. But guess what - she made one for ME too!!! It pays to be the Mom of an Artisan Award winner :) Here is the lovely box she made for me - It is a plain white pencil box that she covered and decorated - how lovely is that!! Here is a view of it open. I'm deciding what special fun things it's going to hold. Look at this close up of all the amazing detail she put into this. I LOVE IT!!As a side note the 2011 Artisan Award Winners are holding a 10 day blog hop featuring all of their projects - you can follow the blog hop by going to Heidi's blog here - http://www.stampinking.blogspot.com/ - you won't want to miss these amazing ladies and their projects.

No comments: