- SHOP NOW!!
- Stamp-Away Retreat in Pine, AZ - August 13-15, 2021
- Join My TEAM - Become a Crazy Stamping Lady - earn Downline Loot!
- Cards for a Cause - Tim Tebow Foundation - Anti-Human Trafficking ministry
- What's Technique Club all about?????
- Stamp Events Full Cancellation/Refund Policy!
- Upcoming Stamping Events
- My Stampin' Up! story- Maureen Rauchfuss
- NEW! In-color Club - May through September 2021 commitment
Tuesday, January 18, 2011
Top Sales for December
Here are the cards I mailed out to my downline for Top Sales in December 2010. I used a discontinued Simply Sent kit, but there are several Simply Sent kits in our current catalog and an adorable on in the current mini. These kits are great as they contain just about everything you need to make your cards - the card stock, stickers, embellishments, envelopes - all you need to add is your adhesive (and even some of that my be included) and stamp sentiments with any stamp set you like. They even have cute ones you can buy to go with the sets. They are quick and easy and look great.Here's what's in the inside of the card - and I attached it with just a little sticky in the middle, so the layer can be removed, another added and the card can be used again. Congrats to all in my downline who had a great sales month in December!!