- SHOP NOW!!
- THANK YOU - I EARNED A TRIP TO THE NORWEGIAN FJORDS!!
- Cards for a Cause 2023 - Doors of Hope Ministry of Murfreesboro, TN - April 2023 Bundle Bonus
- What's Technique Club all about?????
- Join My TEAM - Become a Crazy Stamping Lady - earn Downline Loot!
- My Stampin' Up! story- Maureen Rauchfuss
- Stamp Events Full Cancellation/Refund Policy!
- SHARE IT SUNDAY - FREE TUTORIAL SHEETS!!
- Upcoming Stamping Events
Tuesday, January 18, 2011
Top Sales for December
Here are the cards I mailed out to my downline for Top Sales in December 2010. I used a discontinued Simply Sent kit, but there are several Simply Sent kits in our current catalog and an adorable on in the current mini. These kits are great as they contain just about everything you need to make your cards - the card stock, stickers, embellishments, envelopes - all you need to add is your adhesive (and even some of that my be included) and stamp sentiments with any stamp set you like. They even have cute ones you can buy to go with the sets. They are quick and easy and look great.Here's what's in the inside of the card - and I attached it with just a little sticky in the middle, so the layer can be removed, another added and the card can be used again. Congrats to all in my downline who had a great sales month in December!!