- SHOP NOW!!
- Stamp-Away Retreat in Pine, AZ - August 13-15, 2021
- Join My TEAM - Become a Crazy Stamping Lady - earn Downline Loot!
- Cards for a Cause - Tim Tebow Foundation - Anti-Human Trafficking ministry
- What's Technique Club all about?????
- Stamp Events Full Cancellation/Refund Policy!
- Upcoming Stamping Events
- My Stampin' Up! story- Maureen Rauchfuss
- NEW! In-color Club - May through September 2021 commitment
Saturday, January 8, 2011
Snow in them thar hills -
This was taken Jan 3, 2011 leaving my driveway - it's hard to see but the hills on the picture are covered with snow - it was absolutely breath-taking. Here in Simi Valley it doesn't snow, occasionally we see snow in the distant mountains - much farther than these. But during this storm the snow levels dropped and the hills were covered. Here's a close up cropped from the picture - where you can probably see the snow better. I'm from Wisconsin and I love to see the snow - but hated to live in it - so this is the best of both :)