- My Stampin' Up! story- Maureen Rauchfuss
- Upcoming Stamping Events!!
- Join My TEAM - Become a Crazy Stamping Lady - earn Downline Loot!
- UPDATED: Stampers Clubs
- Techniques from our Stampers Club
- TIPsy Tuesday
- Stamping for a Cause!
- Shoebox Swap Information
- Types of events I offer.....
- Stamp Events Full Cancellation/Refund Policy!
Monday, January 3, 2011
My Thank You Notes
Here is the thank you note I sent out after Christmas for the wonderful gifts I received. It is such a simple and striking card. I know I saw one very similar on a blog somewhere and it stuck with me - so if it's your design let me know and I'll give credit and post. I made this one with Riding Hood Red - just stamped the "Thank you" punched the snowflake and mounted this layer on dimensionals over the Red layer to give it some lift. Then I added a rhinestone to the middle and was ready to go. I just might make some cards like this for next year's Christmas - hope you like it!!