Friday, January 28, 2011

Big Bear in a Nut Shell.....

So I mentioned we took a long weekend to a cabin in Big Bear that we rented right on the lake. It was great - Big enough for the older kids to have a room with bunk beds and each of the couples to have their own rooms (that they shared with their babies, and Paul and I to have the loft. Here's our trip starting from when we arrived in Big Bear and were greeted by this amazing sunset cloud display - it was just beautiful. I think God was saying "welcome - have a wonderful weekend."Once we got settled in we played pool - Did a lot of Wii - (I'm getting this dance game this weekend - it was sooo fun and what a workout!)

We put puzzles together, colored and beaded...
There was even a little hot tubbing :)
Got a day in snowtubing - here are the Kings - and the Joneses -
and spent a lot of time just enjoying each other's company. Hope we'll be blessed enough to do it again next year.
I think we built some wonderful memories - and I can' think of a group I'd rather be with!

No comments: