Sunday, December 19, 2010

Holiday Open House

A week ago Heidi and I hosted our annual Holiday Open House - I don't know why but I always have good intentions of taking pictures of the event and then time gets away from me, but we had 23 women attend and I think a good time was had by all. We had a discontinued product sale, a little mini boutique, ordering opportunities, and four little make and takes that I did get a picture of and wanted to share.First was this adorable little Reindeer tag designed by Heidi - perfect to hang on your gift!


Second we made this gift card holder - everyone needs at least one gift card holder for the holidays :)

Our third make and take was this cute little MandM tube with a snowman gift tag attached.

And finally - to start the New Year right - we made this little magnetic refrigerator calendar with a great saying to start each day!
Hope you enjoyed.
Stop back tomorrow for my Blog Candy give-away to celebrate 10,000 posts!

No comments: