Monday, December 27, 2010

And the winner is.......

So my drawing is totally low tech - I printed the information for every comment, new subscriber, new follower, etc., out on a slip of paper, and then jumbled them all up over and over and threw out on the table and picked one from the pile.And here's the winner. Peggyj2945 please contact me at mrauchfuss@aol.com with your full name and mailing information and I'll get the package of goodies right out to you. Be sure to email me a picture of what you make with them :) and I'll post. I need to hear from you by 8:00 AM (PST) on Thursday or I will pick another name from the pile, per the rules. Thanks so much to everyone who played along - please check out the comments and links at the end of the Blog Candy post for some other great stamping ideas from those who played - http://crazystampinglady.blogspot.com/2010/12/blog-candy-sorry-for-delay.html

No comments: