Monday, December 6, 2010

Annual CSL Holiday Party

This past Saturday I hosted our Annual CSL (Crazy Stamping Ladies) Holiday Party - and we had such a great time. I have been really sick lately, so it was not at all as nice as I had hoped it would be - but the ladies were wonderful and gracious and forgiving and we had a wonderful time. My main goal was just to get through the day -but at the end I realized I should have taken sooooo many more pictures. I will share what I did take over the next several days though.

So I'm going to start with our Secret Sister reveal. The first person to share was Virginia. I had opened it up that if anyone did not have a SS they could bring a wrapped stamped gift and we'd do an exchange among them - so Virginia brought a gift, but no one else did. So she exchanged with herself :) Fortunately - she liked what she made - and I agree - it is just lovely. She did this beautiful tissue holder for the Christmas season - Here is a close-up - isn't it lovely. Thanks Virginia for joining us and for being such a good sport!Next Diane opened her gift from her SS (who turned out to be Toni) - her Diane is with her gift basket of wine, two beautiful wine glasses decorated with our Decor Elements, and other goodies. And here is the cute little card Diane got from Toni.
Check back tomorrow for more Holiday Party pics.

No comments: