Wednesday, January 31, 2018

New Year - New Calendar!

So I've seen a lot of people posting their new calendars for 2018 and I thought I've better share mine before it's getting close to 2019 lol!  Below are examples of the easel calendars I made for my downline and club members.  They are pretty straight forward - easel cards with the calendar - and the pots of brushes.
But - I made over 60 of these, and let me tell you - fussy cutting those images, and then fussy cutting the DSP to go on the pot - that was some chore.  And I love to fussy cut.  But even for me - with the holidays - it was a little much.
Fortunately - I love how they turned out!
You can see below how the easel stands against the calendar frame.
Here's another color - had to switch the colors up to give me some change in what I was doing.
Hope you liked them!  If you want one next year  - just join my TEAM or one of my CLUBS.  Full details on each at the top of the page!  ~Maureen

No comments: