Thursday, January 25, 2018

Let the Good Times Roll

Today I'm posting some information from Stampin' Up! on this bundle - Let the Good Times Roll.  It is really, really adorable - but from what I hear - a bit of a pain to make it work.  I had one customer so frustrated she wanted to send it all back.  But for great adorability - sometimes it's worth the extra effort.  Just look at what you can create!
If you'd like to get this bundle I suggest that you take a few minutes and check out the video from Stampin' Up!  It will show you how this can come together with some helpful tips. You can check it out  below -
If this is up  your alley - be sure to send me a picture of what you create -  would love to see it.  ~Maureen
Here are some of the products you will need.  Click on any image below to go directly to my online store - 

No comments: