Monday, January 22, 2018

Picture Perfect Birthday Class

So my first class of the New Year was to make these eight adorable birthday card notecards using the Picture Perfect Suite from the catalog.  This DSP and set make it so easy to put together a bunch of great cards in no time at all.  I have a template in my free inspiration sheet tab above - or just click HERE.
Below are each of the cards close up - each has a different accessory and different image from the DSP - but all are stinkin' cute!







This class was full - and I  have more interest - so thinking about doing an encore class.  In the meantime I'd challenge to get a package of notecards, some cardstock and dsp and a few embelishments and come up with a stack of cards of your own.  You'll feel so good having that stash ready to go.  See you soon!  ~Maureen
Click on any image below to go directly to my online store - 

No comments: