Thursday, July 20, 2017

Having FUN with July Stampin' Friends Blog Hop

Welcome to the Stampin' Friends Anything Goes Blog Hop!  Okay - so anyone who knows me basically knows if anything goes - well then - that anything, will be COFFEE.  So I seized the opportunity to share Stampin' Up's great new Coffee Break suite.  You can find it on pages 30 and 31 of the Annual Catalog.
First I'm sharing a great Shaker Card made with real coffee grounds.  I gotta say the room smelled wonderful while I was making this - and yes - I am a coffee addict.  These were the cards we also made in my July techniques clubs.
The inside of the coffee cup is cut out with the coffee cup framelits, and I added a window sheet, the cup lid and amazing coffee grounds inside the shaker - 
The front portion of this card acts also as a pocket to hold a gift card for the recipient - just pull on the tab at the top to reveal it - 
Here is a picture of the inside of the card -
Then - since I am such an addict - I made myself this amazing notebook set to carry in my purse using the SU stamp case and the Coffee Break designer series paper.  The sentiment is taken from the new Ribbon of Courage set.  
I punched out the starburst and fussy cut the pot and cup to make a cute little cover image.  But inside is where the magic happens - 
It features the reverse side of the same sheet of designer series paper, another verse from the Ribbon of Courage set - a pocket for coupons, etc - a pen and a post-it note tablet.  The best thing is because this is all contained in the stamp case - you can throw it in your purse and it does not get ruined.  I really, really LOVE it and hope you do too.  Please leave a comment and let me know what you think - and encourage your friends to check out our blog hop this month for great stamping ideas.

Now be sure to continue on the hop by clicking the names below! You’re at Maureen Rauchfuss’ post to help orient yourself.  ~Maureen
1. Raquelle Clifton  
2. Lana Staab  
3. Twila Davis  
4. Lynn Streifert  
5. Steph Jandrow  
6. Melissa Thomas  
7. Maureen Rauchfuss  
8. Jennifer Cerizo  
9. Andrea Tracy-Tucker  

9 comments:

Stampin' Cafe by Lana said...

Hey Maureen! We obviously think alike! Too bad we can't get together for a cup of coffee! I love your shaker card and notepad box. Great ideas for both!

The Lady & Her Stamps said...

Great projects Maureen! 1. Love your family pic! Oh how blessed you are! 2. The coffee grinds is just magical! Love it and 3. You are just So creative!

Lynn Streifert said...

Oh my goodness, a coffee scented shaker card??!! Wow, I will be giving this a try myself. Thanks for all the inspiration Maureen!!

Stampin and Scrappin with Steph said...

Wow your card must smell sooo good!!!! Nothing like ground coffee in my opinion!!!! Thanks for sharing

Paula Bock said...

What a clever idea for a shaker card! Very cute!

Donna said...

I was already hooked on your card; sooo cute, and I love that pull out gift card holder! Just adorable! But then you took me away with your post it case, etc. Everything is terrific and yes, I love it as much as you and perhaps "even more!" LOL Cute, cute, cute! TFS!

Crystal said...

Love the coffee grounds idea for a shaker! Perfect because light weight and so much thinner than coffee beans

Twila said...

What a FUN shaker card. And I'm sure it has and great scent to it as well. Great idea. Cute notebook case as well. Great work!

Melissa Thomas, Sea to Sea Stampin said...

Love these ideas! The shaker card with coffee grounds is so cute and the notepad is awesome! Great stuff!!!!