Sunday, July 9, 2017

Christmas In June - Card 1

So here is the first of two cards we did at my June Christmas cards and coffee class.  I so love having all my Christmas cards done by the time the holidays come around.  And this one is just too adorable.  I made our little reindeer using the Foxy Friends set and the sentiment is from Holly Berry Happiness.
We cut a scallop oval out of the green and then layered that on red to make the cute framing.  You can see below that the white oval is popped up on dimensionals - and we added a cute little red nose by coloring SU's pearls with a sharpie marker.
Of course we had to stamp the envelope too - as you all know how I feel about naked envelopes.  Hope you enjoyed this little cutie.
Check out my upcoming events tab at the top of this blog for my scheduled July events.  ~Maureen
Click on any image below to go directly to my online store -

No comments: