Monday, July 25, 2016

Three more beautiful cards ...

Today's birthday cards all come from three of my downline.  The first uses some bold, bright patterns of color - and I especially love how the Black circle pops the greeting!  This beauty was made by Jean B.

The second one comes from Jeri - and I love it!  It's from the Watercolor Wishes card kits.  Our card kits make it so easy for you to make a bunch of lovely cards in no time at all - and this is a great example.

My final card today if from Kathy B.  This flower is no longer available - although when it was it was a favorite of mine - and she knows my favorite color is yellow.  We have several current flower in the catalog that could be used to duplicate this look.  So pretty with a wink of glimmer!

I received so many amazing birthday cards this year - and hope you can use them as inspiration - more to come so stop by soon!  ~Maureen
Click any image below to go directly to my online store -
Wanna get updates each time I post - be sure to subscribe with your email on the right side bar!!

No comments: